Monday, April 25, 2011

Beav is...

24 today!!! I have dated him since he was 17. I can not believe that he is turning 24 today. Looking back we have shared so many good and bad times together but I wouldn't change anything.

A Sonic opened up today on Long Island so of course he wanted to go get some for lunch. Unfortunately, so did everyone else on Long Island so we were unable to wait on the insane line and chose to go to the diner instead. I felt bad because he was so tired and slightly annoyed with himself that he didn't take off for his birthday not that they would have approved it anyway.

Overall, he had a nice day and I bought him the boots he wanted for work so he was excited. Hopefully, it won't be to busy tonight at work and he can have a relaxed night at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment