Sunday, July 31, 2011

We Bought A House!!!

I can't believe I haven't posted in so long but very exciting news from my little corner of the world - Beav and I bought our first home together! It is exciting, crazy, surreal, and let me say again...crazy! I can't believe I have my very own home where I was able to pick out the colors I wanted, the decor, etc. It has also been a lot of work and I am so thankful for my family especially my grandfather who without him the past couple of days I really don't know what we would have done.

It is also our wedding week! We are getting married this Friday which is also amazing to me. I can't believe how fast time flies! I was engaged in November of 2009 and I thought that the time would never come for me to be a Mrs. and here I am a couple days shy of walking down the aisle.

Life is amazing right now and I can't think of a time where I was ever happier! I am getting married to my best friend and love of my life, we just bought our first home together, I have less than a year of school left, and John loves his career! What more could we ask for right now? We are truly blessed <3

No comments:

Post a Comment